IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ATTENDEES
Thank you for registering to attend the 2017 Veterans in Business Conference (VIB) on Thursday, March 23rd.
A few important instructions to help you make the most of the event:
- The VIB is being held at the Army-Navy Country Club in Arlington VA - NOT the ANCC in Fairfax VA or the Army-Navy Club in downtown
- There is a parking lot adjacent to the Army-Navy Country Club. Once the parking lot is filled, free valet parking will be available for
everyone. (Army-Navy is a "non-tipping club").
- Registration will be on the 3rd Floor near the elevators.
- Event attire is professional business dress.
- Review the Agenda, Speakers, Sponsor and Exhibitor Listings, Workshops and our "Special Session" information.
- Bring LOTS of business cards!
- Take the post-event survey after the VIB - details will be sent separately. Receive a list of attendees when you complete the
- Network, network and network - help each other make connections.
- Registration starts at 7:00. (Note: Attendee registration starts at 7:45).
- You can unload right by the main entrance in the circular driveway - and then please move your car to the parking lot.
- The exhibit halls will be open from 9:30am-3:30pm.
- Break-down is from 3:30-4:30pm.
- Wi-fi will be available throughout the facility, we will have a password Thursday morning.
- Registration starts at 7:45am.
- We ask that you proceed to the Main Ballroom for breakfast after check-in to allow Exhibitors time to set-up.
- The conference begins promptly at 8:30am with
Parading of the Colors and the National Anthem.
- The conference concludes at 3:30pm
- There will be a networking snack break on the 2nd floor from 11:00-11:30am - please join us for
networking and refreshments!
Speakers & Panelists
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled speaking time. You are, of course, welcome to spend the day with
- We have eliminated formal presentations this year to encourage an interactive discussion with the conference attendees.